Amazon – Load Cash at your Doorstep and Get 100% Cashback upto Rs 50. Amazon is back with another superb deal where you will get the 100% Cashback on loading cash to your Amazon Pay balance (money) using Amazon Doorstep Service . This offer is valid for Selected urban cities. Checkout below details !!
How to Get 100% Cashback on Load Cash using Amazon Doorstep Service:-
1) First of all, Visit Amazon Website Here (100% Cashback Offer valid on load cash at your doorstep in your Amazon Pay balance only)
2) Place any order on Cash on Delivery.
3) When Amazon Delivery agent come to your address for delivering your product and ask for product money.
Note:- Amazon guy will not come to your Home just for loading cash, When you order anything on Cash on Delivery, Then you can ask them to Load Cash !!
4) Pay for your Cash on Delivery order.
5) Now Ask them you want to Load Cash of Rs 50 (for maximum cashback) to Amazon Pay balance >> Give them details with money and He will add the money to your account.
Note:- If Amazon guy refused to Add Money, Then Chat with Amazon customer care online.
6) That’s it, You will get the 100% upto a maximum of Rs 50 Cashback to your Amazon Pay balance (credit). ( Offer Source Visit Here )
Terms & Conditions:-
1. This Double the Change offer (“Offer”) is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). The Offer will be made available on the website www.amazon.in and the mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively “Amazon.in”)
2. These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Terms & Conditions applicable to Amazon Pay Balance and the Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice of Amazon.in, to which you agree to by using Amazon Pay balance / Amazon.in, as the case may be. In the event of any conflict between such terms and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
3. You may only avail this Offer if you are: (a) a person resident in India; (b) have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in; and (c) have a billing address in India.
4. This Offer will commence on April 01, 2018 and continue till April 30, 2018 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by Amazon at its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.
5. During the Offer Period, any customer who:
(a) makes any purchase from Amazon.in and selects the ‘Cash-on-Delivery’ payment option (if available) for the payment of such purchase (“Purchase Transaction”);
(b) makes payment for the Purchase Transaction in cash to the delivery associate at the time of delivery of the order under the Purchase Transaction; and
(c) chooses to load at least INR 1/- in cash as Amazon Pay Balance in his/her Amazon.in account at the time of delivery of the order (“Cash Load”)
will be entitled to receive an additional cash-back equivalent to the amount of the Cash Load as Amazon Pay Balance, subject to the limits prescribed in these Offer Terms (the customer who satisfies all of the above conditions, “Eligible Customer”).
Under this Offer, an Eligible Customer shall be entitled to a maximum cumulative cashback of INR 50/- per Amazon.in account, across multiple Cash Load transactions during the Offer Period.
6. The cashback under this Offer shall be provided in the form of Amazon.in Gift Card, issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Card”), which are redeemable into Amazon Pay Balance. The use and redemption of the Gift Card(s) is governed by the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions, available at: http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810, which you agree to adhere to by using the Amazon Pay Balance.
7. The Eligible Customer will be eligible to receive cashback under this Offer only in the event Eligible Customer: (i) makes payment in cash for the Purchase Transaction, and (ii) loads his/her Amazon Pay Balance at the time of delivery of the order under the Purchase Transaction.
8. The Gift Card for the cashback will be provided to the Eligible Customer within 7 calendar days from the day the Eligible Customer makes the Cash Load.
9. The Purchase Transaction of an Eligible Customer will be governed by the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which he/she has agreed to by using Amazon.in.