Freecharge – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 50 Recharge (Account Specific). Freecharge is sending continuously account specific offers on our emails, but unfortunately its impossible to check coupons in real time, Most of time we have seen Many peoples are unable to get benefit of account specific offers, This time Freecharge is offering Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 50 or above Recharge, But it’s an Account Specific offer, So its working only for those who got notification or email regarding this offer !!
How to Get Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 50 Recharge at FreeCharge ?
1) Firstly goto FreeCharge Website Here
2) Install & Open your FreeCharge App (If Already download Skip this)
3) Now Login or Sign up your Account on FreeCharge App
4) Now Initiate a Recharge of Rs 50 or more
5) Apply Coupon:- RC50 OR CB50 let us know if you have any another coupon also mention the validity.
Thanks to Shriram Patidar/Utkarsh Shakya who share this Promocode with us !!
6) Once your Promo code is Applied successfully then Make the Payment using Debit/Credit card only.
7) That’s it, you will get your Cashback in your FreeCharge wallet within 24 working hours.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Valid on successful Recharges/ Bill Payments done till …… 2017
2) Valid on Minimum Recharge of Rs.50. Flat cashback of Rs.50
3) Use firstname.lastname@example.org while redeeming the promocode which you got.
4) Valid on credit/debit card, Netbanking..
5) Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit and is non-transferable
6) Not valid for Add Cash, & Airtel transactions (Postpaid/Prepaid/DTH/Landline)
7) Not valid on Virtual Cards & International Cards which are issued outside India
8) Offer valid on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb
9) We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
10) Promo code/offer is only valid for eligible customers receiving the communication via Email, SMS or App Notification
11) We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behaviour or invalid details/credentials. FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity