Jio4GVoice for 2G/3G phone: Phones which doesn’t support VoLTE can make use of Jio4GVoice app to make calls, SMS from Jio number. This is an app based IP to IP network calling system, in which you can make and receive calls from any mobile or landline number.
You can send SMS to any number using the Jio4G app (JioJoin). Previously this app was known as JioJoin which was used to male calls from none-VoLTE phones. Now the app name has been changed from JioJoin to Jio4GVoice with many new features.
How to use Jio 4G in 2G/3G phone
If you have a smartphone which has Wi-Fi and android version greater than 4.0, you can use it in your 3G phone. Purchase any Jio-Fi device from the Jio store and connect your phone to the hotspot and start making calls from Jio4GVoice app.
If your phone is not VoLTE supported, You can use this app and make rich calls.
The latest added feature was chat and file sharing. You can chat with anyone having Jio4GVoice app and share files with your friends.
Features of Jio4Gvoice (JioJoin) app
- Make a rich call, true 4G experience.
- Share your location.
- New Dialer interface.
- Draw doodle during the call.
- Now chat with 100 contacts at a time (Group Chat).
- New Stickers.
- HD voice, video calls and video conference.
How to make calls using Jio4GVoice app
- Download Jio4GVoice app from Google play store.
- Register your JIO number with Jio4GVoice app.
- Open dialer and dial any mobile number.
- Click on the call button.
- Talk as much you want for free.
How to make urgent calls in jio4Gvoice app
- Now let others know that this call is very important with an urgent call notification on top of the screen. You can also add a short message why this call is important.
Lift your device to make calls
Yes, with new JIO 4G voice app you can just open the contact and lift the phone up to ear to make a call. This feature is very handy and connects your call in seconds
How to make Video Calls using Jio4GVoice (Jio Join)
You can make HD voice and Video calls using Jio4GVoice app. Open contacts from your Jio4GVoice app and tap on any contact, then click on video call. Your call will be connected. Now enjoy free video call using JIO app.
You can now share audio, video, documents, images, location, sticker and much more using Jio4GVoic app (JioJoin).
- You can do more things using latest Jio4Gvoice. Please update your JioJoin app and enjoy latest features.