BHIM KotakPay App Offer – Get Rs 25 Cashback on Each Send Money Transaction (Earn Upto Rs 750). BHIM Kotakpay, Kotak Mahindra Bank’s first UPI (Unified Payment Interface) based, bank agnostic payment app. This app will let customers send and receive money using UPI platform without displaying their account number. Here is an awesome Offer where you can earn upto Rs 750 directly in your Bank Account !!
Note: Seems, This Offer is valid for All Banks as i haven’t find anything which will say its Limited to Kotak Bank users. If you have Kotak 811 Account, You should use that OR Create a New One See the Steps Here
How to Get Rs 25 Cashback on Each Send Money Transaction from BHIM KotakPay App:-
1. First of all, Download BHIM KotakPay App Here
2. Install and Open the BHIM KotakPay App.
3. Sign up for your Account on BHIM KotakPay App.
4. Select your Bank account and Setup your UPI.
7. Offer 1:- Now Send Minimum Rs 100 from your @kotak vpa to Different-different UPI/Account number/mobile number and Earn Rs 25 for Each Send money transaction upto a maximum of Rs 500. – All Tnx Should be Unique including VPA/Account number/Mobile number (See Table below)
8. Offer 2:- Now Send Minimum Rs 10 to other upi from your @kotak vpa and Earn upto Rs 250 Based on your number of Transaction (See the Table below) – Non Unique VPA Transactions are allowed.
BHIM UPI Cash Back Offer (Offer 1):-
1. Customer will get 25 for each unique transaction using UPI of Kotak Mobile Banking / BHIM Kotakpay App.
2. Minimum transaction value for each unique transaction should be 100 for cashback
3. Each month, a customer will be eligible for maximum 500 cashback (for maximum 20 transactions)
4. Cashback would be given to users within 60 days.
5. Payments made to VPA/ UPI ID including Merchant VPA are also eligible for this offer
E.g. If user has done 10 unique successful financial transactions of transaction value equal to or more than 100 per transaction, then the eligible cashback will be 250 (25 per transaction x 10 unique transactions)
If user has done 20 successful financial transaction of which 5 are unique and 15 are non-unique (money transferred to the same users) of transaction value equal to or more than 100 per transaction, then the eligible cashback will be 125 (25 per transaction x 5 unique transactions)
BHIM UPI Cash Back Offer (Offer 2):-
1. Minimum transaction value should be 10 per transaction
2. A customer will be eligible for maximum 250 cashback per month.
3. Cashback would be given to users within 60 days from month end.
4. Cumulative BHIM Kotakpay and Kotak Mobile Banking App transactions will be counted in number of transaction per month if same account number is linked to both Apps
E.g. if a customer does 20 transactions from BHIM Kotakpay and 25 transactions from Kotak Mobile Banking App via same account and same VPA in a month, then total transactions for the month would be 45.
5. Payments made to VPA/ UPI ID including Merchant VPA are also eligible for this offer.
6. Only transaction where user’s account has been debited will be considered in the total number of transaction.
E.g. If user has done 35 successful financial transaction of which:
• 5 are unique transactions of transaction value equal to or more than 100 per transaction
• 30 are non-unique transactions of transaction value equal to or more than 10 per transaction, the eligible cashback is 225 ( 25 per transaction x 5 unique transactions) + ( 100 based on the above table).
If user has done 35 successful financial transaction of which:
• 10 are unique transactions of transaction value equal to or more than 100 per transaction.
• 25 are non-unique transactions of transaction value equal to or more than 10 per transaction, then the eligible Cashback is 350 ( 25 per transaction x 10 unique transactions) + ( 100 based on the above table).
Terms and Conditions:-
1. This offer is made to the usersof Kotak Mahindra Banking App and BHIM Kotakpay App.
2. Both Offer 1 and Offer 2are valid for transactions done till 31st March, 2019 (“Offer Period”).
3. This Offer is non-negotiable, non-encashable and cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
4. Customers are eligible for both Offer 1 and Offer 2.
5. Calendar month will be used for calculation of “Month”.
6. The unique transaction/ uniqueness will be checked basis UPI ID + Account No/IFSC + Mobile Number. Only first transaction between the sender and receiver is considered unique. Any subsequent transaction between the same sender and receiver will not be considered unique.
In the above example, if payer sends money to any payee with credentials as specified from serial number 1 to 4 in the above table then these transactions should not be counted as separate transactions. If payer does transaction each to Sr. No 1 to 4 then instead of counting these as 4 unique transactions, this will be counted as single unique transaction. And if a user does transaction to any Sr.No 1 to 4 above and to Sr.No 5 then these shall be two unique transactions.
If User A has sent money to user B (before this offer period or in this offer period) then next transaction between user A and user B won’t be eligible for cashback
7. User is eligible for maximum 750 cashback per month through both Offer 1 and Offer 2.
8. User can transfer money through UPI ID, Account number + IFSC or scan QR code but sending money through AADHAAR number shall not be considered for the both Offer 1 and Offer 2.
9. Cashback on the transactions shall be paid to the user whose account is debited for the valid financial transaction and cashback amount will be credited to eligible user’s bank a/c linked against the UPI ID directly.
10. Any transaction where in the opinion of the Bank there is reasonable evidence that the transaction is not authentic or genuine and the user has indulged in deceit / fraud of any nature to claim these offers, shall not be eligible for these offers.
11. Any participation in these offers are voluntary. Any person availing of these offers shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
12. The Bank reserves the absolute right to change / modify / withdraw / suspend / cancel these offers at any time without giving any notice and without assigning any reason.
13. The decision of the Bank in all matters in connection with and incidental to both Offer 1 and Offer 2 is final and shall be binding on all persons.
14. The customer is advised to read and understand the Terms and Conditions before availing the benefits of these offers.
15. All disputes arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai, irrespective of whether any other courts or tribunals have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.