How to Get 2.5% Cashback on Merchant/Online Transaction via SBI Bank Debit card:-
1) First of all, You must have the SBI Bank Debit card.
2) Now Made Online purchase of Rs 3000 or more, in minimum 3 transactions every month will be eligible for Cashback.
3) The cashback amount will be credited to the eligible Cardholder’s primary account to which the SBI Debit Card is linked within 90 days from the expiry of this offer. (May be before 15 October 2017).
Terms & Conditions:-
1. This offer (“Offer”) is made available to you by SBI of India (hereinafter referred to as “Bank”). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current SBI Debit Card (hereinafter referred to as “Cardholder(s)”).
2. The validity of the Offer (“Offer Duration”) is from 15th April, 2017 until 15th July, 2017 (both days included), unless extended by Bank.
3. Bank shall provide cashback to the Cardholders as provided below for purchases made by the Cardholders using their SBI Debit Card at all merchant establishments /online. The offer does not include any ATM transactions.
4. The cashback amount will be credited to the eligible Cardholder’s primary account to which the SBI Debit Card is linked within 90 days from the expiry of Offer Duration i.e., by 15-Jul-2017. Any issue with cashback credit will be entertained only till 30-10-2017.
5. Cardholders who spend Rs 3000 or more, in minimum 3 transactions every month will be eligible for Cashback. All transactions will be considered only during the stated offer period i.e. (15th April – 15th July, 2017).
6. Each Cardholder will receive a maximum Cashback of Rs 225 on a minimum of 3 transactions made every month over 3 months of the offer period.
7. Any query regarding the Offer will be entertained only till the Offer Duration. Post such date, Bank will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer from any person.
8. Full value of transaction done using SBI Debit Card will only be considered during the offer period as eligible.
9. In a scenario where the Cardholder either returns the product/cancels the transaction or a transaction is cancelled by the seller, no cashback will be applicable for such transactions.
10. Under no circumstance will the Cashback being offered under this Offer be settled with cash in lieu by Bank.
11. Bank will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by the Merchants on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of the Merchant and
without reference to Bank.
12. Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai.
13. Cardholders are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
14. Bank reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this Offer at any time with/without prior notice to the Cardholders.
15. All SBI Debit Cards issued by State Bank of India/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur/State Bank of Travancore/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala are eligible to avail the offer.